Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life in Idaho and Baby!!

Kevin and I now live in Rexburg Idaho! It has been really nice being here so far. Kevin has a job and is enjoying it alot. I also have a job as a CNA again but I dont start until after Kailyn is born. We will finally be able to move into our apartment we always wanted. As far as living things go we have a much better situation here. Plenty of babysitters and room for everything. I am 40 weeks and a day now and she is being a stubborn baby. We had our doctor appointment this morning and set a date to have her. So if Kailyn is not here by Monday morning Kevin and I are scheduled to be at the hospital at 7:30 am to have our sweet beautiful little girl. I surly cant wait to see her. Things have been going so great here. We will head to Utah for everyone to meet her late April and again late May. We cant wait to show our baby girl off to the world!!

No comments: