Monday, November 23, 2009

Just the begining!!

When i heard about this blogging thing i really thought it was stupid. The more i thought about it though the better it sounded. Its a great way for family and friends to be updated on life and my new family. I am here at work i am a CNA at a nursing home in Provo Utah and i work the night shift 10:00 pm to 6:00 am. I really enjoy my job for the most part. I have always loved to help people. I am now 20 weeks pregnant with our first little girl!! Her name is Kailyn Elise Merrill. I am due April 3rd and could not be more excited. I dont have much time to write this morning but i will surly be on again soon!! I will get pictures updated and everything updated as soon as I can so please be patient with me. I love you all!! Cant wait till next time.

No comments: